Happy 2nd birthday, blog

This blog is now two years old. I can't believe I've managed to stick to something for so long outside of my work and family.

It's been fun to interact with other people all over the world as well as communicate with my family and friends through this blog. I've been really lucky, I think - so far 99.9% of my interactions have been with some really cool people. (The remaining 0.1% have been banned from commenting, m hahaha, so don't even think about it). The regular readers have been the main impetus for me to carry on writing it - let's face it, no one wants to ask themselves the question: if a writer misspells in a forest, is he worth his spellcheck?

To my fellow bloggers: Cheers for making the time to comment, send me postcards, presents (M. is so jealous of my receiving bloggy gifts), email me and meet up with me in person, despite so much evidence of my questionable mental condition. But my gratitude is felt so much more for your letting me share a glimpse into your world. It has been fascinating, educating and amusing, and I feel much the richer for reading your blog. I only hope to do the same.

7:28 AM |