6.11.2005

Eureka!


Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that I can confirm the following exposition by way of self-experimentation:

"That working in a Manhattan law firm warps time and space so that one finds oneself wondering how Monday becomes Friday every week, and how every week evaporates into months faster than the speed of light (which is 299,792,458 metres per second)."

Let me tell you, if you ever have a serious case of time dragging, you can send yourself to a Manhattan law firm and you will watch time whizz by in chunks. I am ahead of everyone else who are non-Manhattan law firm workers by 299,792,48 metres times 60 times 24 times 7 (if we ventured to calculate time travelling distance). Naturally, all this time flying by makes one quite exhausted, which is why I plopped into bed at 9pm last night.

If I carry on at this rate, I can expect to be much older than most of you lot very soon. I will then expand on my wealth of wisdom (rumour has it that with age comes wisdom) here.

I'm going back to sleep now.

5:18 AM |